Our Caring staff will provide a full line of services to meet your needs.
RN’s and LVN’s to instruct patients and Caregivers on disease process and new medication changes. Home Care Plus has dedicated nursing staff to preform wound care as well as wound vac care; IV therapy such as iontropic medications, lab draws, disease management such as diabetes, CVA, HTN as well as cardiac respiratory conditions.
RN Case Managers are skilled in:
- Complex wounds including wound VAC system
- IV Administration, including cardiac medications
- Ostomy Care including site care
- Catheter Care
- Injection Therapy including Diabetic Management
- Tube Feedings via TPN, G and J tubes
- Medication Management
- Complex Bowel Programs
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Assessment and Teaching
Home Care Aides:
Are specially trained to take vital signs and assist with personal care on a short term basis, while recieving skilled nursing or physical therapy.
Our highly skilled physical therapists focus on helping individuals develop, maintain, and restore maximum movement and functional ability to improve their quality of life.
- Rehabilitation after Surgery
- Reducing Fall Risks
- Strength and Endurance Training
- Recovery from an illness
- Impaired balance or mobility
Our occupational therapy services focus on improving the activities of daily living. We strive for improved strength, endurance, adaptation and participation in such areas as:
- Self Care Tasks
- Gross Motor Skills
- Fine Motor Skills