RN’s and LVN’s to instruct patients and Caregivers on disease process and new medication changes. Home Care Plus has dedicated nursing staff to preform wound care as well as wound vac care; IV therapy such as iontropic medications, lab draws, disease management such as diabetes, CVA, HTN as well as cardiac respiratory conditions.
RN Case Managers are skilled in:
- Complex wounds including wound VAC system
- IV Administration, including cardiac medications
- Ostomy Care including site care
- Catheter Care
- Injection Therapy including Diabetic Management
- Tube Feedings via TPN, G and J tubes
- Medication Management
- Complex Bowel Programs
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Assessment and Teaching
Home Care Aides:
Are specially trained to take vital signs and assist with personal care on a short term basis, while recieving skilled nursing or physical therapy.